I’ve been living in Seattle for several weeks now, but in temporary housing while we wait to move into the house we found to rent here. While wer’e in a great apartment downtown which is perfect for exploring, we are all anxious to get settled in and unpacked and back in a space that is ours with all our own stuff! I’m dying to decorate my own space again….we found a fun house with a lot of midcentury details…my fave!
Even though I can’t really get my hands dirty decorating right now…maybe you can! Here are 8 DIYs I’ve been saving up to try sometime.
1. This framed leaf caught my eye and I can’t wait to try it on my own!
2. This marble hexagon clock would fit in with almost any style…and looks like you could make it in afternoon…win-win.
3. This hacked Ikea dresser is one of my favorite makeovers…so chic!
4. Make these darling votives using common items from the hardware store…sign me up!
5. This DIY picture ledge has me wanting to re-think my gallery wall in favor of this easy way to rotate art and make a statement.
6. This simple shelves are the perfect way to maximize space and are easy enough for even the most amateur DIY-er to pull off.
7. These great under-the-bed storage boxes are the perfect way to take advantage of that empty space. The best part is the hidden wheels! I’ve been dying for a pair of these for under my boys beds.
8. In my last house I worked a lot of my backyard patio, but I hadn’t ever gotten to hiding the trashcans which were a terrible eyesore. This DIY is exactly what I needed!
Which one do you want to try? Have a great weekend. See you back here next week with another great Room of the Week!